Street Lamps not working properly (Not syncing with Gaia Time of Day)

NoobsGaming
Go to solution Solved by Manny,

Hi there, 

I'm having issues with the street lights that I spawned along the road with GeNa. I believe that I've isolated the problem to be with the Gaia Time Of Day Light Sync Script thats attached to the spot lights. It's not syncing correctly. When I disable the time of day script the light works just fine. But when I try to enable the code it doesnt matter what time of day I set it to, the script just disables the light. I've tried using Time of Day and just setting the lighting profile in Gaia to "Night" both approaches yield dead street lamps. Below is list of what i think is pertinent info. Please let me know if you need anything else to provide help, and I'll produce it in as timely a manner as I can. Thanks! 

I'm using Universal Render Pipeline (and let Gaia assign it's default URP asset) it assigned UPRenderPipelineAsset PWS UP 8.2.0

Unity Version 2021.3.6f1

I haven't updated the new GeNa or Gaia that just came out yet. So still on the previous versions. (the files were downloaded from canopy on 7/23/2022) for both assets. 

I am looking into this! 
I believe this was already fixed but I need to check. 
What version are you using for GeNa Pro?
Can you update to the latest GeNa Pro and see if its working and let me know? 

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

I am looking into this! 
I believe this was already fixed but I need to check. 
What version are you using for GeNa Pro?
Can you update to the latest GeNa Pro and see if its working and let me know? 

Hey there Bryan, 

Thanks man! Will update now, and let you know how it turns out.

The file is GeNaPro3320.unitypackage So, 3.32?

Hey there @Bryan

I updated GeNa Pro. Still not working. Should I update my Gaia 2021 Pro as well? Is there anything special I need to do when updating Gaia in an active project? 

thanks for the help!

~Keith 

• 1 month later...
  • Solution
9 hours ago, turbosympatique said:

Any updates on this? I'm dealing with a similar issue.

Hey @turbosympatique,

The developer who has worked on the TOD system has claimed that the system needs to be re-worked and is currently in progress. Please keep an eye out for a later version of GeNa Pro in the next coming weeks. If your issue is still not resolved, please feel free to reply to this thread for updates!