Problem with finding The Biomes Called Nature pack of Synty.

hniz

Do you own the Nature Spawner Pack for Polygon Nature and do you own Polygon Nature - low poly from Synty Studios? 

If not you will need to own these two assets for the nature biome preset to show up. 
Otherwise you can make a custom biome if you own the Polygon Nature from synty and manually set this up yourself. 

Hello dear Bryan
yes i own them because i saw the Video in the Youtubechannel . 
i bought the Low poly nature from the Synty website.

and the spawner pack from unity asset store.

when i test them i was capable to use the spawner manually of the trees and the grasses.

but for a reason i don't understand why i can't see it in the selection mode. is supposed to be like in the video

Synty low poly , Synty nature. 

I just ran a test but the steps I took were the following:
1. Create a project and import Gaia Pro 2021
2. Downloaded and imported the Synty Nature Pack 
3. Downloaded and imported the Synty Nature Spawner Pack. 
4. Opened the Gaia Manager and it auto showed in the Target Biome List: 
image.png

You could have gotten a bad import so I would try to reimport the Spawner pack again. 

yes i will try it again.
i bought the Assets of SYNTY from their website, because i am using it with Unity&Unreal.

do you think it will cause a problem if i didnt bought it from unity assets store?.