Extract Weather System from Time of Day

Revalyn

Hello everyone!

I am using Gaia 2021 PRO to generate my rough terrains for my different levels, but I would also love to use the weather effects - BUT - I am using four of my own (pre Gaia) volumes for fixed times of day, light, post process and whatever you can think of, which excist since more than 12 months and are perfectly balanced for my needs in the game. Since I have no need for the time of day component, is there any way to use the weather system without it? I really love how the rain sounds and feels like in tests, but I just can't reconfigure everything in all my maps to fit the time of day system.

Thank you in advance and greetings from Germany!

Currently its only directly tied into the Procedural Worlds Sky. 
I will check to see if its possible to be used by itself, but I dont think so. 

Ok after further investigating it is hard coded with the Procedural Worlds Sky. 
You are more than welcome to use the particle effects, and audio but you would need to set that up. 
You could set up the audio with your own audio system or ambient sounds, call an event for you weather. 
Then have the particle effects on a time script or trigger.