Issue when Draw this Pack on Terrain

landixus
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

13 hours ago, Broudy said:

In the spawner you can change it to game object, you'll need to change that setting then respawn, removing all the old one first

This brings me not forward, because all objects are then in Terrain or under it. I have already much of flowers, my idea was to save time and have R2U Spawners instead of make them all new to fit the world.

image.png.92ac693ceb5473891f24c38e73c05789.png

On 9/14/2022 at 2:40 AM, landixus said:

image.thumb.png.cabfe8e1ec8d93f69b9f3b843b8fc91f.png

Is there a way to have all objects as GameObject instead of terrainDetail without change all manually?  Unity 2020.3.33f1 GAIA 2020 PRO

As Broudy said yes all you need to do is change the spawner from Terrain Detail to Game Object. 
image.png

What you will want to do first is, for that resource / flower set the spawn operation to remove. 
You can disable any that you dont want affected. 
Then hit spawn, change the resource type to Game Object and set the spawn operation to add / replace. 
Then spawn again. 

• Like 1

• Solution

You will need to adjust the settings unfortunately, I think even copying the resource settings would still cause it to go back to detail if you were to paste them and add it again.