Gaia undoing all HDRP Time of Day configuration

mroshaw

Hi again!

I'm using the standalone HDRP ToD along with Gaia Pro 2021. Both latest versions.

If you setup HDRP Time of Day in with Gaia, all is well. If you go into "Gaia Lighting" and click on "Light and Reflection Probe Settings", instead of taking you to those settings, or expanding the editor window, the whole HDRP Time of Day config is recreated. That means all configuration of HDRP Time of Day is lost.

It's incredibly frustrating, as now and again I forget, click the settings and it literally undoes everything I've configured in HDRP ToD. There's literally no way to stop it, either, once it's been triggered.

It would be great to see if you see the same behaviour and, if so, fix this in a coming release.

Regards,

Oli

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Bryan, hope you're good!

Sorry to ask this, as I know it's never fun, but do you have any ETA on the next version of HDRP ToD?

I'm quite keen for this particular issue to be fixed, if it's a bug. Thanks!