GTS 1.0.18

Pen4711

Just got the asset, imported it into Unity 2021 3.32f1, got the settings I wanted and when playing in Unity itself the game looks great but when I do a build version there is nothing. It's like it doesn't exist after I do a build. I've added the runtime component to an empty object but that didn't have any effect either. I tried searching through the manual and the forums but couldn't find any solution to this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you please check Edit- Project Settings- Graphics - Included shaders and make sure GTS is there?
If not you can add the shader to it. 
I would add all the terrain shaders there. 

I did originally and it failed during build telling me I had to remove it. When I removed it it built just fine but doesn't show up after the build. I just added it again and tested it and got the same error.

Error building Player: PW/GTS_URP_Compiled has too many Shader variants (10485760). To resolve this, go to Project Settings > Graphics and remove this Shader from the Always Included Shaders list.