Spawner Trees Manually -New to Gaia

hniz

Hello my name is Hamam ,  i would like to ask something about Gaia. i am new in Gaia and i am using it with unity. i am watching the videos in the YouTube Channel. i want to know how i can put the objects or the Trees Manually. not in Automized way. because i saw in the videos i can't do it manually specially with the trees if i want to make some areas having less or more amount than the other. not depending on the Texture Layer.

looking to hear from you.

Best Regards

Hamam

• 3 weeks later...

To place trees down manually you could use the Gaia Biomes and add a distance mask, height masks, and slope masks. 
If you wanted more controlled spawning I would recommend using GeNa Pro for very refined controlled spawning. 
To place an individual tree you could simply click on the terrain and then go to terrain trees and paint them this way as well. 

Just change the density in the inspector and range of the brush.