Strange pitching behavior when POIs only have rolls and yaws

ERS_Collins

Hi there, I'm experiencing some strange behavior with Pegasus paths. What's happening right now is I have an oval path (6 POIs, Manager is set to Loop) the two end cap POIs that extrude the curve have a roll value to simulate banking in the turn. Note that all POIs are on the same Y-level, and only the two end cap POIs have this roll as part of their transform.

Oddly enough, When my camera goes through the playback, I experience a sort of sinusoidal pitching movement in addition to the roll that I applied manually. Going into the turn, the camera pitches up, at the end-cap POI the pitch is 0, and exiting the turn it pitches down then levels out at 0 when reaching the beginning of the straightaway.

I have disabled auto-roll, tried both LookAt systems (Path and Target) but nothing gets rid of this affect.

If I remove the roll from the endcap waypoints and have all of the POIs with 0 roll, there is no pitching applied at any point during playback. I have uploaded a video that demonstrates the behavior. Apologies for the poor quality. I had to compress the video so that I could upload it.

Am I doing something wrong?

This could happen due to speed or how close the points are to each other. 
I would start by adjusting these two elements first.