Convert from SECTR to Gaia Pro Terrain Streaming

Five
Go to solution Solved by Five,

Hey they, per this post I made.

I am looking to convert a rather large scene from SECTR streaming, over to Gaia Pro terrain streaming, and am looking for guidance on what best practice would be for this.

Likewise then using the Imposter generator.

I have since tried to follow the guide, open Gaia manager and toggle off and on the "create terrain scenes" toggle, but it hasn't done anything.

My terrain loader manager doesn't seem to enable terrain loading, which is odd.

5CmJ8Gn.png

The scene is highly developed so cannot simply be altered or restarted, so I'm unsure as to how to proceed. Is there another way to enable Terrain Streaming?

I am definitely using Gaia Pro and definitely have the build defines. Likewise I trialled out a seperate scene to test streaming with Gaia / imposter generation which worked well.

Some things to note:

- The map I am using is not saved in the user data / sessions folder structure but in its own folder.
- SECTR terrain chunks a 196 in total.
- I am using Gaia Pro 3.41-c5
- Unity 2022.3.20f1

Further investigations show this:

cCaTukQ.png

In debug mode can confirm it has the correct "TerrainScenes" asset.

pgcjfva.png