Gaia Pro & FMOD

Awesome Game Concepts

Hello, i would like to know how i can use Gaia pro features like the Weather with FMOD ? Because we don't have a audio Listener on our camera and the scripts seems unhappy to not found it :'( .
The error is : Adding component failed. Add required component of type 'AudioListener' or 'AudioSource' to the game object 'Game Camera' first.
Our Stack : Unity 2022.3.19f1, pipeline URP, FMOD, GAIA pro 2023 V 4.0.7 and Gena V 3.5.7

I can try and talk with the team and see if anyone has experience with this. 
I have not used FMOD so I am not sure at all. 

• Like 1

Hey Bryan, Thanks for your help.
Do you have any news ?
At least how can we effectively remove Gaia's sounds and inclusions in the build without modifying all the scripts?
thanks again

In the Gaia Manager you should be able to set the Gaia Audio to none in the runtime setup. 
This shouldn't add the audio or its components.