Terrain dissappear when build game

getrekt_0

The terrain works fine in the editor, but it does not appear when I build the game.Unticked draw instanced doesnt work3.PNG.a08dddb169c5b358c961537b9970e141.PNG. Here is my gaia settings.

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

Just now, getrekt_0 said:

The terrain works fine in the editor, but it does not appear when I build the game.Unticked draw instanced doesnt work3.PNG.a08dddb169c5b358c961537b9970e141.PNG. Here is my gaia settings.

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

First I would check the shaders and make sure that you have the terrain shader included in included shaders in the Project Settings. 

Then I would enable draw instance and see if that's what causing it. 

If you have a multi-terrain then I would go to the terrain loader and load the first terrain. Then make a build. 

Thanks for reply but it didnt work. I dont have multi terrain and i guess its not related to shaders because i have gameobject that child of terrain being destroyed after build. I think in build, terrain being destroyed but why ?

Sorry, didnt understand. Loading what , What do you mean ? My pipeline is built-in by the way

When you load the game up how is it loading? 
Is it just the scene loading up and the terrain is supposed to already be enabled? 
Are you going from the main menu to the scene? 
Are you networking into that scene or async loading? 

No its there is only one scene and there is no networking, Gameobjects that are not children of the terrain appear but terrain and terrain childs not appears (those gameobjects not child of terrain)

2.PNG

This could be multiple things and its really hard to tell. 
1. I would check the terrain loader. 
2. Go to Edit - Project Settings - Graphics. 
Go to the Currently Tracked and clear it. 
Then Save it and add it to preload shaders 

i chose all options but didnt work. Are you talking about this loader right ? 

Untitled.png

Hi @getrekt_0, I reviewed this thread as well - from the screenshots you sent I think the issue is as follows:

You created a scene that uses Terrain Loading - this means all terrains created by Gaia will be loaded in and out around the player during runtime for streaming the world. However in the screenshots it also looks like the Terrain Loader on the player is disabled and the loading ranges (Regular Loading Range and Impostor Loading Range) are set to 0.
This means that there will be no terrains being loaded during runtime - you would need at least one Terrain Loader that is set to "Runtime Always" and that has a loading range > 0.

Can you please double check if the Terrain Loader on the player / the player camera is set to "Runtime Always" and has a loading range larger than 0?

Another way to test that it is set up correctly is to go to 

Gaia Runtime > Terrain Loader Manager

and in the "Terrain Panel" choose "Unload All". All terrains should disappear now. If you run the scene now, the terrain loader on the player should start to load the terrains in during runtime that are within loading range. If no terrains are being loaded in when you start the scene, something is wrong with the loader configuration.