Very Grainy Grass textures from Biome Spawner

Chadstonks

Hi. I tried a search but haven't been able to find out what I am doing wrong. I used the biome spawner to spawn trees, and they look pretty good. But when I also try to add grass, the grass comes in SUPER grainy and noisy. Especially if the camera is moving (video attached):

Apologies if this is some noob setting that I am not aware of. But does anyone know why the textures look so bad?

I am in URP and Unity 2022.3.5.

The thing is, if I turn Post-processing on for my main camera, and turn anti-aliasing on, none of the options seem to fix it. I do notice a smear/smudge effect when I turn on FXAA, but when the camera is moving, the same issue happens. I tried FXAA, SMAA, TAA, and each of them give the same grainy / noisy appearance when the camera moves.

For what it's worth I am using a Cinemachine brain component on my main camera. Here is a video with FXAA turned on:

Is there something I am missing?

• 2 weeks later...

Changing the mip bias does seem to make it less grainy, though it still appears sort of grainy and "twinkly" even with it set to 0. I made a short clip but couldn't show me changing the slider because the video would be too long for the file size limit. The issue seems related to my camera's idle movement. I am using cinemachine virtual camera with slight perlin noise for movement.

I am not sure if I am doing something fundamentally wrong. As soon as I spawn terrain details from the biome spawner, everything suddenly looks bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for giggles, can you open a new scene and try different vegetation and see if its the vegetation or could be the camera system.