How to tilt spawned trees?

Marekie
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hi, maybe this has been asked before or shown in tutorials but i have seen so many in the last days i'm kind of lost. 

In nature you sometimes have a tree that is not upright completely but a little tilted. How would i get a spawn like that? 

Thanks for your great tools!

You could have it conform to slope on the spawner and as long as there is a hill it would spawn tilted to the slope. 
Otherwise you would want to change the rotation and add resource that is tilted. 

H Brian, i am trying to grasp what you mean. My goal is not to have follow slope but to have some placed trees have a little angle. 

I try changing the rotation but that does not make the tree tilted. 

• Solution

The prefab itself would need to be rotated and then ingest that into the spawner. 
So in this instance, I would have my tree prefab, and then create a tree prefab variant of that tree. 
In the prefab variant of the tree open that up and rotate it. 

Make sure in the spawner that you do not have rotation on (set it to 0). 
Then have to instances in the same spawner or create two spawners for it. 

Got it, i would not have thought of that. Great and thank you for your kind answer. Regards! I'll mark this as answer.

No worries if you are happy with the product and support please consider leaving a review on the UAS. 
Cheers and happy developing!