Control stamper rules region for map generation

Meudes

In the World Designer, World Detail section, in a multi-tile map, I would like to choose to configure (World Detail, rules) a particular region of the map for the "spawn" of a stamper.

The control parameters of the regions to be stamped could be "Add to World Detail Rules" :
Add: a region: Tiles X / Tiles Y (top left corner of the region)
Add: Tiles Width / Tiles Height (definition of region size)
Then, current rules.

For adventurers :

In Class Gaia.Spawner,

function :

/// <summary>
/// Spawn the World Detail Stamps for the World Designer according to its settings and the current BaseTerrain Preview
/// </summary>
public void SpawnStamps()

I tested reducing the chancesList to 0 if the rule is outside the region tiles thanks to the position of the stampPosition. The problem is the scale of the stampPosition.

I followed the trail of:
shader.Dispatch(kernelHandle, baseTerrainStamper.m_cachedRenderTexture.width / 8, baseTerrainStamper.m_cachedRenderTexture.height / 8, 1);

To find the scale of the stampPostion and relate it to the tiles. But it's not good...

By deduction, I think the scale of the SpawnStamps is = (1 tiles size) x (tiles countr) + (2 x 1 tiles size)
(2xsize1tiles = edges added)

The result was not great. I decided to vary the active or not rules depending on the position and there: it seems that it works.

Exemple for Mountains :

//Get a scalar max height of the input terrain (the output from the compute shader goes from 0 to 0.5)
            float scalarMaxHeight = Mathf.Lerp(0, 0.5f, Mathf.InverseLerp(0, TerrainLoaderManager.Instance.TerrainSceneStorage.m_worldMapPreviewTerrainHeight, m_maxWorldHeight));

// ADD MEUDES CODE : save Rules *******************************************>
            // I save Rules : It's not elegant, but the goal is to group the code addition
            List<bool> backupRules = new List<bool>();
            Debug.Log("Rules Setup --------------------------");
            foreach (SpawnRule sr in m_settings.m_spawnerRules)
            {
                backupRules.Add(sr.m_isActive);
                if (sr.m_isActive)
                    Debug.Log(sr.m_name);
            }
            //<----------------------------------------------------------***************

try
            {

for (int i = 0; i < outputStampPositions.Length; i++)
                {
                    bool cancel = ProgressBar.Show(ProgressBarPriority.Spawning, "Spawning Stamps..", "Spawning Stamps for the preview", i, outputStampPositions.Length, true, true);

if (cancel)
                    {
                        m_spawnProgress = 0;
                        break;
                    }
                    m_spawnProgress = i / (float)outputStampPositions.Length;

StampPosition stampPosition = outputStampPositions[i];

//Build list of spawn chances, taking the input height into account via the curve mapping
                    List<(SpawnRule, int)> chancesList = new List<(SpawnRule, int)>();

// ADD MEUDES CODE save rules **************************************************>

// reload active rules
                    int count = 0;
                    {
                        sr.m_isActive = backupRules[count];
                        count++;
                    }

Debug.Log("For this Stamper : "+ " x:" + stampPosition.position.x + " y:" + stampPosition.position.y + " z:" + stampPosition.position.z);

// Select rules with position

foreach (SpawnRule sr in m_settings.m_spawnerRules.Where(x => x.m_isActive == true))
                    {
                        // for exemple, i want Mountains only one region
                        if (stampPosition.position.x > 1000 && stampPosition.position.z > 1000 && sr.m_name == "Mountains")
                        {
                            sr.m_isActive = true;
                            Debug.Log("stamp active :" + sr.m_name +"****");

}
                        else if (sr.m_name == "Mountains")
                        {
                            sr.m_isActive = false;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            Debug.Log("stamp active :" + sr.m_name);
                        }
                    }

foreach (SpawnRule sr in m_settings.m_spawnerRules.Where(x => x.m_isActive == true))
                    {
                            ResourceProtoStamp resourceProtoStamp = m_settings.m_resources.m_stampDistributionPrototypes[sr.m_resourceIdx];
                            //native probability from the rule without height
                            float probability = resourceProtoStamp.m_spawnProbability;
                            //adjusting for input height, make sure that the chance is at least 0.01 so the picker has something to pick
                            probability *= Mathf.Max(0f, (resourceProtoStamp.m_inputHeightToProbabilityMapping.Evaluate(Mathf.InverseLerp(0, scalarMaxHeight, stampPosition.position.y))));
                            chancesList.Add((sr, Mathf.RoundToInt(probability * 100)));

}
                    // ADD MEUDES CODE save rules **************************************************>
                    //  It's very not elegant ... eurrfff, but for test
                    count = 0;
                    {
                        sr.m_isActive = backupRules[count];
                        count++;
                    }

if (chancesList.Sum(x => x.Item2) <= 0)
                    {
                        continue;
                    }