Adding in stuff in post

Hrohibil
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hello

After i played around my world a bit, I want to add more stuff. How can i add more and still keep everything i already have?

Say i want more trees or create a river ? 

To add more trees and the like, investigate Gaia's Biomes. For creating rivers, you'll want to look into one of the solutions on the Asset store, or, Procedural's own GeNa Pro.

While Procedural's tools are integrated into Gaia, if you use somebody else's stuff, you'll be fine, but you'll be working relatively manually.

So I can add additional stuff later like trees, grass , buildings in biomes later in the game and still keep the overall landscape right? 

• Solution
4 hours ago, Hrohibil said:

So I can add additional stuff later like trees, grass , buildings in biomes later in the game and still keep the overall landscape right? 

Yes you can. 
You can create custom biomes or use our preset biomes.