Flood water?

Ishmhora
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Not sure where to put this on the forums so I'm going with here.  I would like to create some flooding when the rain of the weather system picks up.  Not sure where to start with this one.  Any recommendations?

If you only have a single level of water (which is what gaia does, a single 'sea level') you could raise the water plane based on duration of rain (or whatever parameter you wanted to tie the flooding to).

If you have multiple water levels (above or below sea level) you'd do the same thing but with all your water.

There might be some assets out there, I don't know if Wet Stuff does this or not. 

You could potentially do what BunnyViking suggested as well. 

• Solution
On 12/30/2021 at 10:29 AM, Ishmhora said:

Yeah I was looking at this asset on the store and thinking it looked pretty awesome.  But I'm always leery of new assets without having some kind of confirmation of quality.  

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/physics/zibra-liquids-200718

You can always add this to the Xchange Forum as well, due to being a subscriber I would add this if you wanted to!