Help with wired Pixels on Flora and

JediNizar
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Hi,

I'm new to Gaia (Gaia Pro 2021), I'm creating a scene with the HDRP pipeline and I have issue and wired pixel like look on my vegetation.

I've created a Grass Spawner (white blocks in the editor but working on runtime) I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but my grass has a pixel like look, the texture itself is a 2K texture, and I've used it before without any issue, the Green Grass is a Prefab added outside Gaia and the dead Grass is the spawned one from Gaia.

spacer.png

• Solution

Hi @JediNizar, this looks to me like it could be an issue with texture mip maps. Could you please try to run the scene, and select the different Flora prototypes below the terrain, and then check if it brings an improvement if you reduce the mip map bias setting on the shader for those?

image.png