how do I install gaia?

msegarra12

I had used gaia for a bit befor it was a subscription model, i cannot for the life of me find documentation on how to install it now that I'm paying for it can anyon point me in the direction for instructions for this?

14 hours ago, msegarra12 said:

I had used gaia for a bit befor it was a subscription model, i cannot for the life of me find documentation on how to install it now that I'm paying for it can anyon point me in the direction for instructions for this?

If you have bought Gaia through asset store, you can use a manager to download and import into the project.

But when you have an asset files you should to click Project Manager -> Import New Asset and pick a package with asset. After then you should download another important assets to correct work Gaia. learn.unity.com source

On 2/4/2024 at 11:56 AM, msegarra12 said:

If you have a subscription here, then you would need to Unzip the file after downloading it. 
After you have unzipped the file then you just need to drag it into the project. 
Just make sure you are using the correct Unity version according to the asset you are downloading.