Using material for road

Shadowing

I have it set to material for road but when I adjust settings on my material none of them do anything? using standard shader set on fade

Ok so this seems to be a bug I found. Apparently if I toggle road off and back on again it shows the changes i made.

This is super bad makes it super time consuming for fine adjustments. Specially when you trying to blend a dirt road in with your terrain

Gena pro

Unity 2022.3.16

Hey @Shadowing,

Thanks for taking he time to let us know about this issue. Just so that I can get to the root of the problem, could you please let me know how you are applying the road material?

Weird when I hit bake road. The raod is no longer shown in camera view but it is in inspector.

Can you please check the alpha clipping? Sometimes this will cause the material not to be shown.