River and road materials being applied wrong in Unity 2022.1.10f1 URP

wilg
Go to solution Solved by wilg,

Just bought the bundle and I'm having trouble with rivers and roads -- they always use the material for the built in renderer but I am using URP. This means they just render magenta. I can manually swap it out but when I make changes it goes away. I tried changing the profile settings but everything looks right there and it seems to ignore them. Very strange, not sure what is going on.

I downgraded to 2021.3.7f1 LTS and it still happens. Is there something I'm missing where I have to tell GeNa that my project uses URP?

• Solution

Ah, I was able to fix it by setting the render pipeline to URP in GAIA, even though there are no settings for this in GeNa -- weird.