Terrain Texture

Mussorable
Go to solution Solved by Mussorable,

Hi, in a spawner i want to change a texture to another one for make another terrain. There I have to pick a 2d texture with normal map, but that's why makes a new problem. Do we have any way to add another texture maps for existed texture? for example AO, height, mettalic or something else? And when I add a texture I have it very brigh, how I can resolve it too? I've seen another topic with bright grass texture and a way to fix it is use post-processing, but I'm not sure what the true way to control brightness at all. Thank you

No as it will use the standard render pipeline that you choose and use that shader. 
What you could do in that case (if you wanted) would be to use GTS. 

Then it will change the Terrain Shader allowing you to do texture variations, brighten it or darken each part etc.

Highly would recommend looking into that, otherwise, you could try and create your own terrain shader. 

• Solution
On 2/1/2024 at 7:15 PM, Bryan said:

No as it will use the standard render pipeline that you choose and use that shader. 
What you could do in that case (if you wanted) would be to use GTS. 

Then it will change the Terrain Shader allowing you to do texture variations, brighten it or darken each part etc.

Highly would recommend looking into that, otherwise, you could try and create your own terrain shader. 

Thank you, already have an answer for my question. Maybe for anyone who's looking for a way to add those textures and who's doesn't want to read all the tutorial.

1. We have to choose HDRP/URP to use some extra settings(PP, Shaders or etc.).

2. We should have a mask map, that uncluding AO/Metallic/Roughness/Height, using, for example, Substance Designer(When you wan't to make a texture).