Starting new Mobile project

Andy3D
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

I just bought Gena Pro and Gaia Pro 2023 for a mobile VR project that Im developing. Ive imported both packages into a fresh LTS2022 project, and then I used the File / Build Settings/ Target Platform to switch to Mobile. Only after waiting eons for that to complete, did I then notice that there is an option in the Gaia Manager to Switch Platform to Mobile (in the Create World tab). Im now wondering whats the best / expected workflow for creating a Mobile project with Gaia - should I leave Build Settings alone and just change the Target Platform to Mobile within Gaia Manager? Or should I switch Build Settings to Mobile straight away before proceeding with Gaia Manager options? 

Just want to make sure Im starting out right with all this!

Thanks

• Solution

Hello, 

You would want to change the Build Settings first before doing the Gaia Manager Mobile. 
Thats for when it spawns the terrains it will optimize what you are doing for mobile under the target platform.