Deferred Issue with Gaia Pro 2021

brian6782
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

I have a picture of what is going on when I do deferred but when I do forward the grass looks normal but when I do deferred it looks like billboard is on and it is off, so not sure what I am doing wrong, thanks

2022-07-27 09_59_23-Within Frozen Blood - MainScene - Windows, Mac, Linux - Unity 2021.3.6f1 Persona.png

I haven't changed anything since I installed Gaia Pro 2021 it is all Flora right now, I did install other addons from the downloads though other textures and stuff from this site so not sure if any of those could change it or not?

Here is another one that it looks like when it is working still looks boxed billboard in this picture nothing like it does when I am using HDRP not sure what is going on?

2022-07-28 11_59_04-Within Frozen Blood - SampleScene - Windows, Mac, Linux - Unity 2021.3.7f1 Perso.png

Bryan I found out why the first part was happening it was because I installed Dreamscape asset that was doing it to the scene and grass but I still need to figure out why this second picture is happening. Something is going on with RPG Builder asset that doesn't go smooth with Gaia Pro 2021 not sure what is going on but it is changing the grass.

If you are using Grass spawners - I would check the render type it could somehow (not sure how but maybe) change the render type to billboard instead of grass/detail. 

Bryan how's does yours work I wish you could do a video I have a lot of questions and would love to join your stream I could take 2 hours alone with my questions lately I have had a lot