Spline Clear Detail extension doesn't seem to clear grass on border of terrain tile

smileywiley

I have a scene with multiple terrain tiles and the Clear Details extension works well enough to clear grass away from the splines but it seems to leave some grass at the edges of the tiles.

gassborder.png

Played with the width and the shoulder settings, neither seem to help.  Note that in the screen shot, the spline goes almost perpendicular to the tile edge and the grass is right over the trail, not on the shoulder.

I will look into this, normally GeNa Pro does work with Multi-terrain so that shouldn't be an issue. 

Can you please tell me what Gena Pro version and Unity version you are using? 

Gena Pro version 3.5.5 and Unity 2022.3.4f1 (though I updated to 2022.3.19f1 and it still behaves the same)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the Nature - Spawner Pack for "POLYGON Nature"

1. Looks like Terrain Detail

2. All separate scenes

3. I have tried several times.  Here is a screen shot of a new attempt uphill from the original trail. 

grass2.png