In-game Object Placements

OrdemDevOps
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hello everyone,

I wanted to place game object in-game, not in the editor, in a way that how GeNa would do.

It means a player can place the game objects incorporating the terrain information.

In which way do you suggested me to proceed with this idea?

Thanks in advance.

I just upgraded Gaia to Gaia Pro yesterday, while I already have GeNa Pro.

I am sorry that I write this part separately.

I am using the multi-scene setting that Gaia Pro generates. I learn that I can see extra game objects that I want to put individually on the terrains, inside the play-mode, only if I put such objects in Gaia Runtime transform, not in the individual scenes.

The goal is to make each terrain unique by putting different objects. However, it seems that I am missing the knowledge on how to do this correctly because if I put new objects inside the Gaia Runtime transform, then it means the whole things must be loaded regardless of the current world coordinate of multiple scenes. Otherwise, I must active/deactivate based on the world coordinate of the player, which makes it only complicated.

Do you have suggestions?

Thanks.

• Solution

Hello, with GeNa Pro you can create runtime spawners. 

That would be explained in this video:

• Like 1

• Bryan locked this topic