How to create a tree spawn

Nicolas
Go to solution Solved by Mussorable,

I'm doing a project with Gaia assets where I need to generate trees as plantations in spaced lines with standard space between one tree and others, but the size of the brush where I manually insert the trees only generates the trees randomly.
How could I resolve this?

Screenshot 2024-01-15 154921.png

Gaia is typically meant for mass placement. 
The only thing I can think of to do would be to use an image mask that has lines in it. 
You could make one easily in photoshop or paint. 

Then apply that image mask in the spawner. 
You may need to invert it depending on how you make it. 

The only other solution or easier solution would be to use GeNa Pro splines and create a tree spawner and add that to the spline. 

On 1/16/2024 at 3:39 PM, Bryan said:

Gaia is typically meant for mass placement. 
The only thing I can think of to do would be to use an image mask that has lines in it. 
You could make one easily in photoshop or paint. 

Then apply that image mask in the spawner. 
You may need to invert it depending on how you make it. 

The only other solution or easier solution would be to use GeNa Pro splines and create a tree spawner and add that to the spline. 

Could you explain to me how to do this through gena pro because I didn't understand??

• Solution

Let's see it here. You can try to set a new one spawner at the place what you need(for example, Farm with Apple plantations), where you can spawn trees using Jitter looks like after tractor job.

image.thumb.png.a304c14f7c14401d2db7191e79b9fb1a.png

• Like 1