Exclude Water from Spawners

Tikal

Is there an easy way to keep Gaia from spawning objects in water? The sea level doesn't actually affect spawns and I tried collision with the Water layer but that didn't work either.

1 hour ago, Tikal said:

Is there an easy way to keep Gaia from spawning objects in water? The sea level doesn't actually affect spawns and I tried collision with the Water layer but that didn't work either.

You can add a height mask to it and make it so they dont spawn below the certain height. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tikal said:

You can add a height mask to it and make it so they don't spawn below the certain height. 

10 minutes ago, Bryan said:

You can add a height mask to it and make it so they dont spawn below the certain height. 

That's what I figured.

Could I suggest a feature in the future? Since Gaia already has a Sea Level setting, it would be nice to have some options to use it. I'd love to just be able to include/exclude things based on sea level without having to tune a Height Mask.

All of our biomes pre configured should not spawn below the sea level. 
Just make sure to add your runtime elements. 

Its also tricky because some people want underwater levels, so we leave this kinda open. 
Thats what the masks are used for.