How to speed up sceneloading in scenes with gaia/flora/gena

AngelGames

I realize that is a big question, Im working on project that needs to load scenes as soon as possible. Thanks to sloid state drives, I can load the scenes into memory extremely fast, the problem is that when I set them active there is a delay with my gaia scenes,  because gaia is caching/doing stuff scripts start/awake.

Im wondering what the the biggest stalls when loading a scene with gaia, what are the culprits?

Which scripts should I investigate?

How can I speed up this process, can I serialize certain objects and cache them before hand, is there any sort of "baking" (other than normal unity stuff) that I can do? Anything helps!

The best answer would be to use the profiler and see what is causing the lags. 
From there we can talk about how to reduce what may be causing it.