Using Procedural Worlds Sky with sun and moon disabled

Mendrys

I am using Gaia Pro 2023 with Unity 2022.3, and I am procedurally creating my own Sun and Moon based on a given latitude and longitude, but would like to use the PW Sky Skybox, Shadow settings shown below while disabling the sun, or at least the moon object.  I know that the rotation and the time of day are the x and y positions aka altitude and azimuth but don't have a clear idea of how to change the Gaia time of day.  I can get it with this:

float m_gaiaTimeOfDay = PWSkyStandalone.GetTimeOfDayMainValue();

but don't know how to set the gaiaTimeOfDay and the Sun rotation.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

image.thumb.png.3e465e5f13fa0f84dbeb51cfa57d03b7.png