Subscription question

Hrohibil

Hello

Please enlight me in the subscription matter.

If one subscribe to the pro package where the first 3 months is 117 $, then 39$ or month. 
what stops one from after the 3 months to unsubscribe and still keep everything? 
I mean yes no more updates but you still get Gaia pro and the other pro packages instead of buying them individually??

what am I missing here. Thank you

Not missing anything.

Adam and PW have put faith in people to do the right thing.  If it's a product you use and like, then you support it so it can continue to get better.

• Like 2

I see . But the individuals prices are still big for some people so I could understand that some would go that road. 

• Bryan locked this topic