Directional Light missing script

Glytchii

I just installed Gaia 2023 and have been playing around with some of the World Generation controls. After generating a world I want for my scene, I noticed that there are a few errors. One of them being that the directional light is missing a script. Where can I find this script to add it to the prefab manually?

image.png

Can you please tell me what render pipeline you are using? 
Usually, this is for additional light data. 

• 2 weeks later...

We believe we found the issue with it, and an update will be coming soon. 
Shouldn't affect the project, and you can remove this component for now. 

Hi @Glytchii, we looked into this some more and it is a bit strange: The component that is missing is most likely the additonal "HD Light Data" component that is being added automatically by Unity in HDRP. The project where Gaia is authored has HDRP installed, so we assumed the component might have been added automatically and was rolled out like this in the Gaia package.
However I just double checked the prefabs and did a test install, and those prefabs definitely do not seem to have that additional component on it in the built-in pipeline Can you please check all prefabs ending in "DirectionalLight" in the folder

Assets\Procedural Worlds\Packages - Install\Sky & Lighting Presets\Presets\Built In

image.png

And remove that missing component from there - this should fix it for good in your project.