Stamper stamps become flat

smileywiley
Go to solution Solved by smileywiley,

I'm testing Gaia and Gena out for my use and figuring things out. While mucking about with settings I got to a point where I opened up the Stamper and any stamp preview/stamp has contour lines but ends up flat.  This has happened twice (first time I switched from World Designer to Stamper via the manager and figured I goofed something, second time I opened a new scene and tried a multi tile world).  Any way to fix this?

Thanks.

bug.png

Hi @smileywiley,

looking at the stamp image preview in the stamp browser, there seems to be something off with the stamp texture import settings. Here is how the image in the stamp browser should look like:

image.png

Can you please select the 2k Mountain 3 stamp image from the Gaia files, and check / compare the texture import settings? Especially check if the target platform overrides the import settings for the texture to anything unusual, we did have such issues in the past with e.g. iOS where the original default settings were overridden to some iOS specific defaults:

image.png

• Solution

I turned off the override settings and it didn't fix it.  What did fix it was switching the Build Platform to Windows, Linux, Mac.  Thanks for the hint!

• Like 1