Gaia Pro 2023 Won't Open At All

faith4146

Hello, sorry again for another issue. I tried opening Gaia Pro 2023 in a completely brand new project but am having a problem. I downloaded the most recent package, went through the importing phase, and these were the errors I got when opening. When I open the window and go to the Procedural Worlds folder, Gaia doesn't exist at all. I'm not sure what to do. Running Unity on a Mac, 2022.3.16f1, 3D HDRP Core TemplateWontOpen.thumb.png.23fa216912c436d35ceb045e06662b39.pngGaiaNoWindow.thumb.png.ed0cfdceeb8a563866772d9271ee769d.png

Hi @faith4146,

sorry you encountered another issue on install. It looks like there is a problem with reading / compiling the Gaia Editor dll file. By searching for this error message I found various threads that point towards the unity burst compiler being the culprit, could you please try to go to

Edit > Project Settings 

and uncheck "Burst Compilation" under the "Burst AOT Settings" as suggested in this thread? The thread talks about a different DLL, but the symptoms seem to be exactly the same as your case.

When I go into my project settings, I don’t see Burst AOT settings at all. Here’s the menu I see, I looked through all of the tabs and couldn’t find that. 

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 9.22.02 PM.jpeg