Gaia Pro 2023 warnings won't resolve

Pax Seeker
Go to solution Solved by Mendrys,

Hello sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have made 3 separate projects on unity to see if it will fix this issue but nothing seems to fix it
- I pressed on "Fix All" and it only brings up the Package Manager 
- I redownloaded Gaia Pro 2023 in the same project and imported everything, and still nothing. I still keep getting the same warnings as I did before.
- I restarted my computer and relaunched Unity and it still gave me this warning that I didn't download "Input System" and "Post Processing"

I am at a loss as to why this is happening, I already went online to see if anyone has the same issues as I do but couldn't find a post. I even went on Procedural Worlds discord to ask them the same question, still waiting for an answer there but I wanted to post this here just in case they don't know how to fix it on the discord.

image.thumb.png.7fbd480b06e4259af2ef353a846ec488.png

• Solution

Hi Pax Seeker

These packages aren't part of Gaia Pro 2023 but are part of Unity's "In Project" packages that you can download from the package manager.  I think this should be all that you need. 

image.png.86a6a41bb6266f8a0501c5a5a1c32e29.png

• Thanks 1