How can i add my custom character to Gaia?

bade

Hello! I'm new to both blender and unity, however trying to create my first game with gaia. I created my scene with the help of Gaia, but I want to add my own character (model) instead of the ready-made character (i think his name is ethan?). I also want the codes to work just like the ready-made character. Is this possible? Can you tell me how to do it? Currently, my own character is rigged, but there is no animation camera or anything on it, only the rig. I would be glad if you help. I try custom gaia player however i did not figure it out after that part..

Yeah, you can do whatever you would like to the character. 
Gaia will attach things to the character to make the systems work and it needs to understand what Camera you are using. 

From there you would just set everything else up as you normally would. 

You could attempt (sometimes it works) to replace the mesh of Ethan with your mesh and add the rest of your scripts to your character. This is somewhat hacky but should help you understand your character a bit more.