Downloaded Stamp Packs Don't Appear in World Designer

Magnitude9
Go to solution Solved by DrMeatball,

No matter what I do, I cannot get the World Designer to recognize any of the Stamp Packs I have downloaded.

By default they installed themselves into Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Stamps

The Stamper nor the World Designer would recognize them.

I copied them into Assets/Gaia User Data/Stamps, and now the Stamper will recognize them, but World Designer will not; they are not available as a "Feature Type" within the World Detail section of the World Designer.

I am using Unity 2022.3.13f1, and Gaia Pro (4.0.4-c5, Unity 2022.3.13f1)

So what you can do is drag them from the Project View into the stamper or world designer. 
As far as not being recognized in the browser I am looking into that. 

We are investigating the issue. 

The other thing you can do for the moment if you want it to show in the stamp browser and have Gaia recognize it would be to put it in the scanner exports folder. 

What I did was use the Scanner tool in the Gaia Manager - Advanced - Tools - Scanner. 
Scan an object or the terrain and it should automatically create this folder in the Gaia User Data. 

Then copy the stamps into that folder and you will then see it in the stamper browser. 
Under Scanner Exports. 

Hi all, this is just to confirm that there is indeed a bug in Gaia 2023: It should pick up the stamps from

• Its own stamp install directory
  • The older stamp install directory "Procedural Worlds\Gaia\Stamps" for compatibility with the stamp packs
  • The stamps folder from  Gaia User Data

The stamps should then be both available in the World Designer and the stamper. There will be a Gaia update coming out shortly that will fix this - until then the Workaround suggested by DrMeatball should help to get the stamps in the World Designer. Thanks for posting that solution @DrMeatball!