Error in game build with Gaia noise settings

Kiwiboys

Hey all , I'm having an error spam in the built out version of my game, Gaia works perfectly fine in the editor but in the built out version 
I get an error 

A scripted object (probably Gaia.NoiseSettings>) has a diffrent serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 108 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

This doesn't actually cause any issues aside from the error spam in the log and yes I can just turn off the logging but I do need it when I need to test on different devices. It only happens on opening the game and changing scenes so you get a burst of errors each time.

I'm running Unity 2021.3.5f1 and HDRP 12.1.7 and Gaia Version 3.2.5.

I tried removing the If Defs from the mentioned script in the error  but that broke things more and prevented the build from building.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.