Water does not show on Android platform

EmpireStudios

---------------------------------------------------------

Unity 2021.3.6f1

Gaia 2021 - Terrain & Scene Generator Version 3.2.5

---------------------------------------------------------

I create a new project, import Gaia, create world, create runtime, water looks great. Switch to Android platform, water disappears. 

I create a new project, switch to Android platform, import Gaia, create world, create runtime, water not visible.

If I move the camera under water I can see the water material above but moving above the water and the material looks invisible.

See screen shots of above and below water:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QlO_QpjVHgkYR6mdD2ktK1fD-pXDc-Fx/view?usp=sharing

7 minutes ago, Bryan said:

I am looking into this issue! 

Thanks, I've also noticed the water textures turn red.

image.png.6bb8baa5f431b9aa3954a0e518c624ef.png

I am pretty sure I know what the issue is but I wanted to verify before sending a reply. Checking with the team on this one. 

18 hours ago, Bryan said:

I am pretty sure I know what the issue is but I wanted to verify before sending a reply. Checking with the team on this one. 

Can you tell me what you think the problem might be so I can see if I can fix it on my own? There are a lot of Procedural Worlds products on the Unity Asset store for sell right now I would like to get but can't knowing there is an issue with Mobile platforms.

What render pipeline are you using (i.e. Built-In, URP, HDRP) and what graphics API does your project use? (This can be found by going into Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings). 

If you are in URP, check if your pipeline asset has 'Opaque Texture' set to true:image.png.19a9447fe872adb2e7e73871ebe11d5d.png

20 hours ago, Isaac said:

What render pipeline are you using (i.e. Built-In, URP, HDRP) and what graphics API does your project use? (This can be found by going into Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings). 

If you are in URP, check if your pipeline asset has 'Opaque Texture' set to true:image.png.19a9447fe872adb2e7e73871ebe11d5d.png

I use built in Unity pipeline, also I made no changes these are all just the default settings:

image.png

11 hours ago, Bryan said:

We think we have found the issue, so we are looking into the testing etc. 

Thanks, I'm kind of stuck until this is fixed.

23 hours ago, Bryan said:

Did you switch to differed rendering? 
This would be the quickest way to fix the issue. 

Oh! Yes that fixed it. Now crossing my fingers that it works in the build.