Gena Sample Spawners not working

Martin
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Can someone please confirm that Gena Sample spawners are working. It seems that the road spline, carve and clearing of trees work, but the traffic lights, street lamps, bumps etc doesn't work

image.thumb.png.cbc0007b497d7f8f2ebde061b8d4281d.png

I did click "Upgrade Visualisation" and this is a new project nothing has been added but Gena and URP Village Prefabs

• Solution

Hi @Martin, I checked and it looks like there is an issue with the ingestation of the prototypes, which means the spawners do not know what to spawn anymore. Could you please click the "Refresh Ingestation" button in the spawner:
image.png
after that it should work again. I assume there was some change in GeNa code after those examples were created that required a re-ingestation of the prototype. I will check with the team so that the fixed spawners will be included in the next update.

• 3 weeks later...