Issues with pack

DarkSilvers

Hi, I've recently started using Gaia, and I'm now trying to get this content pack to work. I followed the tutorial and I ended up with a completely different looking scene. Can confirm I've got Gaia pro 2023, Gena pro, the suntail assets, and this asset pack all in my project.

When I hit spawn biome, the grass is transparent and I can only see the shadows for the grass. The houses/rivers/etc.. don't even spawn. Trees/rocks are the only things that look fine.

Also I'm using URP, I tried this using the built-in render pipeline aswell and it looks like the grass works fine with that, however I still don't get any hosues spawned when I hit spawn biome.

Help would be greatly appreciated

Edit: Looks like the issue with the GenaSpawners was that the "GeNaToGaiaSpawnerExtension" script had "#if GAIA_2_PRESENT" present on it, removing that made it work. Now my only issue is with the grass.

• 3 weeks later...