Leaving Unity

Tsahyla-Triston Lightyear

Just a note to let you know I have cancelled my PayPal subscription autopay for Professional membership here and am cancelling my subscription. This has absolutely nothing to do with your products directly.  Your products are amazing and have been such a pleasure to use.  But sadly the recent debacle with Unity has destroyed what little trust and confidence I had left in Unity.  Years of work and thousands of dollars of assets will be lost as I transition to a new game engine, but I simply cannot abide the lack of integrity the actions of Unity keep revealing.  I am one of those indie developers that the now defunct CEO referred to as a "f.....g idiot!"  After this total screwed up mess his removal is too little too late.  Actually I do not think Unity will ever actually recover, but that is just my personal opinion.  I simply cannot count of them for a quality, stable, product with predictable ToS they will honor.  I wish you all the best, and if you should decide to produce products for UE5 I would be most happy indeed to consider them.  TY for a wonderful product, wonderful support and all your hard work.

Good luck on your development journey! 
We have received a mega grant from Unreal so supporting Unreal is in the pipeline. 
However, this is going to take a good amount of time. 

Wow !! That is great news indeed.  Get on the ball, boys heh !  I will be looking for the product supporting Unreal.  And TY so very much.  I will miss you guys.  Unity didn't even give me the courtesy of a response.

• 1 month later...