How do I use Gaia Pro Time of Day in Ambient Sound?

qxwong

Hi, I'm looking everywhere on the documentation about how to use Gaia Pro Time of Day Sync. Unfortunately there is no where to be found.

1) How can I use Gaia Time of Day Sync to control my scene lights? I attached the script on the gameobject and reference accordingly. Am I missing something?

2) How to I use Gaia time of day with ambient sound to control the trigger the Time of Day music?

Thank you.

On 7/4/2022 at 1:25 PM, qxwong said:

Hi, I'm looking everywhere on the documentation about how to use Gaia Pro Time of Day Sync. Unfortunately there is no where to be found.

1) How can I use Gaia Time of Day Sync to control my scene lights? I attached the script on the gameobject and reference accordingly. Am I missing something?

2) How to I use Gaia time of day with ambient sound to control the trigger the Time of Day music?

Thank you.

All you would need to do is feed in the Gaia Time Of Day value into the Ambient Sounds through the "SetValue" function as it updates.