Suggestion

Recon
Go to solution Solved by Adam,

Scene optimizer handles large meshes by splitting them into smaller meshes.

I seen Adam post about this on Discord.  I would of never known it did this based on reading the asset store. 

So, other users may feel this way as well. I recommend to be more clear about what all Scene optimizer does or doesn't do.  I know you can't name everything of course. But this should be more clear, I read it a few times, and its not clear to me and others may read this and come to the same conclusion and pass on it.  

Just some feed back. ( do with the feed back as you wish.)

Regards.

PS: I also don't want to give someone wrong information. 

I know if you import a larger mesh, Unity will automatically  split it into sub meshes. So for users, you may want to explain what this does. on top of it, or with anything related to splitting meshes that what Unity does, or if it works with Unity.  Just some feed back. I never used it by but reading the store, at first glance, I would of never thought it did anything to do with splitting into a few sub meshes for larger models, Until Adam said so on Discord. 

• Solution

Great feedback.

I have updated the asset store to show this, and have also added a roadmap to it as well.

In the near future we will add mesh decimation, and automated atlas generation as well.

• Like 1