Spawning with certain rotation

Sam3DX
Go to solution Solved by Manny,

Is there a way to spawn objects with certain rotation that depends on the slope? So, the object that spawned on the slope would be rotated towards the slope? 

• Solution
18 hours ago, Sam3DX said:

Is there a way to spawn objects with certain rotation that depends on the slope? So, the object that spawned on the slope would be rotated towards the slope? 

Unfortunately, GeNa doesn't have this capability right now. But that's a really cool idea and something I'd love to play around with GeNa. So to clarify, having the ability to spawn things along a slope and have them rotate to a certain direction on that slope? I think that would be a cool feature!

On 7/3/2022 at 7:33 PM, Manny said:

Unfortunately, GeNa doesn't have this capability right now. But that's a really cool idea and something I'd love to play around with GeNa. So to clarify, having the ability to spawn things along a slope and have them rotate to a certain direction on that slope? I think that would be a cool feature!

Thanks for considering! I'm talking about somethin like this. When you can spawn object like cave entrance or buildings in a way their front is always be directed correctly. Also it should be extremely helpful to spawn cliffs geometry.

Slope.png