GTS Installation Issues

Game Masterminds OÜ Masterminds OÜ

Hello!

I have installed the GTS package and ran into the following issues:
1. Multiple Script Errors (See the screenshots below)
2. Once Converted to URP, Shader Errors. Variant Limit Exceeded. How many variants am I supposed to have for this to work?

I am using:
Unity version 2022.3.40f1
URP 14.0.11

GTS_ScriptErrors.png

Try increasing the variant limit in the ShaderGraph settings, I think it needs to be power of 2 number, such as 256, 512, 1024, etc:

image.png.c0a1752b0fce77748f474b2567878f44.png

Thanks, that solves one of the issues with variants, but not the other with script errors

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Game Masterminds OÜ Masterminds OÜ, please excuse the delayed response. I had another look at those script errors, and they do not make sense to me: It looks like those errors flag classes as missing that are part of GTS and should therefore be able to be linked by the compiler. Take the error message originating from Triangle.cs for example: It states that the type or namespace name Vector3d does not exist - but this class is a part of GTS. In order to fix this error you would need to find out why the compiler / linker does not pick up this file correctly.

image.png

One potential cause for this could be the use of assembly definition files - if you or any other asset set up assembly definition files that include scripts of GTS, this could potentially cause this problem.