How to install tools from the subscription?

Saw Wera Kyaw Kyaw
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

I subscribed to the Beginner subscription but I do not see a way to install Gaia nor GeNa. I am so confused. 

• Solution

Hi @Saw Wera Kyaw Kyaw, please see the Download section on the site in the top navigation:

image.png

There you should find all downloads on the site, and you should be able to access the products that are part of your subscription when logged in with the subscribed account. You can also see this link to see all available products on one page:

https://canopy.procedural-worlds.com/files/categories/

When you click on one of those product pages, you can find the download for it in the "Files" section at the bottom. Please let us know if you still have trouble finding / accessing the products!