Problem with Spline tool and texture

J2.

I am following along with the Polygon Nature Spawner YouTube tutorial and when I try to place a path on the map using the spline tool and texture, I am getting a very blocky-looking path because it seems to be taking the tile size of the ground, large squares. The instructor is getting a much smoother design that looks more like a painted on design. I am following the tutorial exactly and made sure my settings follows his. Am I missing something to smooth it out? I will post images of my spline texture and his so you can see the difference.

instructor.png

mine.png

I think I figured out what this is. It is because I set my target platform to Mobile and the instructor was using Desktop.

Yeah, its do to compute shading. 
I will see if we can improve this somehow for Mobile development. 
I think we potentially need to increase the texture res here. 
I am not sure though. 

I thought I figured it out but I created a new scene and used the desktop target and the spline is still showing large blocks when applying a texture to the spline. Is this a setting I need to change? I am new to using GeNa.

• 2 weeks later...

image.png

I tested this myself and this is what I am getting. 
We are looking at ways to improve this.