Texturing when generating world not working poly nature spawner with warnings

Go to solution Solved by J2.,

I am using Gaia for the first time and following along with the Polygon Nature Spawner pack tutorial on YouTube and when I click on Generate World button, the terrain is just the checkerboard with no textures like in the video. I also get many warnings that "Spawner has missing resources maintained." and " is active but has missing resources (Texture, Tree Prefab, GameObject etc. are empty) maintained."

Any ideas how I can fix this? I will paste in the images below with the warnings.

Here are the versions I have installed:

Unity - 2022.3.33f1 Apple Silicon
Gaia Pro 2023 - 4.0.8
GeNa Pro - 3.5.7
Polygon Nature Spawner Pack - 1.0.3
Synty Polygon Nature - 2020_3_v1_16

warnings1.png

warnings2.png

terrain.png

I looked at the spawners this morning and I see the textures, normal map and mask map are "missing" or "none" in all of them. As of yet I am not able to figure out why they are all missing. I installed Gaia, GeNa, the Synth polygon pack, then the spawner. 

spawner.png

• Solution

You can make this as closed. I discovered that the file names for nature and nature biome were so close that I dragged in the wrong synty pack. It had nothing to do with Gaia.