Detail Spawner settings for larger grass clumps

smileywiley

In the Synty Biome Meadow Forest pack, there are several prefabs of grass clumps of varying from 0.5 to 15 units wide. To save on draw calls, I would love to use spawners to use the larger clumps to fill in the terrain (and use something like a blanket shader to keep them aligned on the ground).

Unfortunately, I can't reliably  figure out decent settings to get the clumps to spawn so that there is not much overlap. Does someone have any ideas? Is it just a matter of messing with the densities and fitness levels randomly?

Also, would there be a way to get the spawner to select between clumps 1-5 to fit in the specific areas?

Sadly this just comes to preference I have seen people use both or implement their own.