Tree replacment

Hi.

Is there any option to replace already spawned/painted trees on the terain , to other tree prefab , in the same place

Hello yes to do this is quite simple as long as you have spawned them into the spawner. 

All you need to do is swap out the Resource in the spawner itself. 

Here I select my biome tree spawner: 
image.png

Then I open the resource I would like to change. 
Then open the Resource Settings and here I am going to change the Desktop Prefab. 
image.png

They are in the same position as the others. 

Quick note this is what you are changing: 
image.png

Please let me know if you need further assistance! 

ok i changed the prefabs in the spawner , but how do i spawn them in the exact same position , click on spawner itself button to spawn or it should happen automaticly after changing prefab ?

Should automatically happen. 
If it doesnt make sure that the spawner operation is set to replace and spawn again.